There have been lots of debates over the digital photography and film photography. We all know that digital photography has lots of advantages over film photography. But we can’t just assume, we have to know why digital photography has lots of advantages over film photography.
I will take my time to compare both cameras: digital camera and film camera. And I will also give you the advantage of digital photography over film photography. So lets begin.
- When it comes to cost, digital camera is cheaper than film camera despite what anybody says. Because you don’t need to spend lots of money on buying film rolls and film processing even after you have purchased the camera.
- When it comes to memory, digital camera is better than film camera. Digital camera has a bigger memory. But the memory depends on the amount of memory you bought. When it comes to film camera’s memory, it is smaller because it is limited to the size of the film roll.
- When it comes to durability, digital camera is more durable than film camera. That’s because digital camera have less moving parts that can wear out, while film camera has more moving part that can wear out, so it is not durable.
- Digital camera is more convenient than film camera.
Now that we have talked about the benefits of digital camera over film camera, I guess we are already getting an edge on why digital photography is better than film photography. So now let’s talk about why you really need a digital camera.
Digital camera gives you the chance to take a picture and review it immediately after you take it to see if you like it or not. You can also adjust the camera settings with a digital camera.
With a digital photo, you can also transfer the photo you like to a compute and edit them. You can also print your photos in any size. What’s more? you can also email the picture to your friend, store the picture on the cloud, and share the picture on social media.
Digital camera have more advantages, digital camera saves money and time (in a way). When you use a digital camera, you don’t need to buy rolls of film and spend lots of money of film processing.
So now we can see how digital camera is time-saving, and money-saving.
Drone photography – Common mistakes to avoid
Aerial is quite popular because it provides people with unique views of sceneries. But shooting on air is very dangerous, that is why photographers are going for drone photography services. But when opting for drone photography, there are some mistakes you should avoid in order for you not to ruin your entire project.
- Using low quality drones. A very common mistake most people make when hiring drone photography providers is thinking that all drone companies use the same equipments. There are lots of brands and types of drones. So there are some drone photography provider that make use of low-quality drones. If you hire a provider that make use of low-quality drones, the videos and photos the drone will capture will be of low-quality, and or will mess us your project. Before choosing a drone, check it first to see its quality.
- Forgetting to check their ability in using drones. Most people think that using drones is like playing with toys. Drone users must have the knowledge and skills to ensure that they can capture the photograph. When hiring drone users, make sure the drone user have experience and ability to adapt to different incidents that can ruin your shoots.
- Hiring providers who do not offer safety services. Another mistake that most people make when hiring drone photography providers is that they don’t ask about safety services. As I said, making use of drones for aerial shoot is better and safer. But there are still situations when individuals might experience problems that can affect their well being and the whole project. So it is very important that you ask about the safety services the drone photography providers can offer. This way, you can be sure that the aerial shoots can be accomplished successfully.
- Neglecting other aerial photography solutions. This is the last mistake you shouldn’t make when choosing drone photography. Don’t neglect to ask about other aerial photography solutions other providers can present. It is certain that drones are the best options to safely capture videos and photos on air. But you must know that there are some cases when doing the aerial shoot on your own can provide you with awesome effects. So you should never forget to ask if they are offer other aerial services that can accommodate your needs.
So these are four mistakes that you should avoid when choosing drone photography.
Read More Articles About Tips for Photographer
There have been lots of debates over the digital photography and film photography. We all know that digital photography has lots of advantages over film