You should never miss a photography tour and here is why:
- It would renew your passion and improve your photography. Going on a photography tour will inspire you to pick up your camera everyday with the goal of taking great photos. When you go on a photography tour, you would be able to learn about more aspect of photography.
- Hand-picked locations. When you go on good photography tour, it is always different from other tours. Expert knowledge and Hand-picked locations will save you lots of valuable time and it would allow you to spend more time capturing the moment. Photography tours with many beautiful and exotic locations will attract seasoned photographer who have photography skills but want to capture beautiful images.
- Like-minded fellow travelers. It is a very valuable learning experience to be with your colleagues photographing extraordinary and new locations. Sharing techniques and knowledge with other photographers is a very inspirational environment which can allow you to reach a new level of photographic revelation on your journey to become an expert in photography. However, when choosing a photography tour, you should choose a tour that includes excitement and fun.
- It would help you develop your photography vision. The truth is that learning to find the quality of a potential image takes practice and time. Quality details such as color, design, and balance all contribute to the qualities of a photograph. When you go for a photography tour, you will be able to make sense of the relationship between all the elements in your photograph which will result in a cohesive composition that works.
- Photography tours enhance concentrated practice. Practice makes perfect and that is very true. Photography tours allows you to learn technical theory and skills in the field, and put all your training to use immediately. The truth is that “the more you practice with your new skills, the longer they will stay with you.” the big goal is to have the process of making a photograph become your second nature which will make you relax more and pursue your artistic visions.
- Ideal tour place. Good photograph tours allow ample time to explore a place and discover the best site and time of the day to take photographs. Everyone who travels with a photography tour has come to the tour with a special photographic journey. Great tours can create an environment that allows everyone to learn and have fun.
Landscape photography – Five tips for perfect photo shoot
If you are a landscape photographer, there are some tips you should know if you want to shoot a very great landscape photo.
Here, I will give you five tips to take great landscape photos. Let’s begin:
- The amount of quality light in a photo will determine how great the photo will be. If you are very observant, you will notice that most photographers shoot early in the morning or later in the afternoon when the light from the sun is low. When you take photos in the afternoon when the sun is still high, you will end up ruining your shoot.
- Focal points. Focal point is not just for portraits, landscapes also need a focal point. When you shoot a landscape photo without a focal point, it would look empty and dull. A striking building, tree, structure, silhouette, rock formations, or boulders could serve as focal points for your picture. Use the rule of thirds to add the focal point in your frame.
- The easiest way to understand the composition of landscape photography is using the “rule of thirds”. The basic principle of the rule of thirds suggests you to divide your frame using imaginary lines to divide into sections. These sections are on the horizontal and vertical axis. You should then place your element of interest as the intersecting points. This is the rule of third.
- Leading lines. Leading lines are mostly used in the foreground. But you can use the leading lines as you please to enhance your photo. There are so many photographers that take photos comprising of only leading lines. So just take your photo, but stick to the concept of leading lines. Leading lines add depth to your photo, and it also scales the quality of the shot.
- Sky is one of the key elements of a landscape picture. The lines in the sky or cloud formation can add drama to any photo you want to take. In a boring frame, you can consider using polarizing filters or enhancing the sky post production. Polarizing filters help add contracts and colors to the frame.
- Capturing movement. Landscape photography is also photography. The mentality behind landscape photos is calm, serene, and passive. By capturing the movement of nature, you would be able to create a point of interest with mood and drama.
Read More Articles About Tips for Photographer
There have been lots of debates over the digital photography and film photography. We all know that digital photography has lots of advantages over film